[AccessD] VBExpress videos

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 22 10:47:48 CDT 2005

I use two and put the solution explorer, properties window, etc. on the
second.  A couple of other developer stretch the interface across the
two monitors, which drives me nuts when I try to find anything on their
screen!  I admit that it is handy for VS.Net, but I think dual monitors
are useless for any other purpose except testing.

Charlotte Foust