[AccessD] Windows Home Server update

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:07:37 CST 2007

Well I was just reading a comment thread on it here:

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/PowerConsumptionOfTheHPMediaSmartHPHomeServer.aspx

And it would seem that people in countries outside the US of A think
that low power consumption is extremely important as their cost of
power is a lot higher than we are used to presently. According to info
there, this system will run for about $3 a month here in USA but would
cost more than $10 a month in Germany and more than that in Denmark.

It's not running SQL Server with 100 million row tables. The 1.8Ghz
Semperon and 512Mb RAM will be OK for most of us.  ;-)

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com