[AccessD] Disable left-shift

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 05:09:12 CDT 2007

Hi,

Just had a very nice moment :-).
"Hi Access guru: (people disgust Access around here)
Please test the new and improved 250 hour costly SQL
Server security  modification and see if you can hack
it."

While they were laughing and smiling I browsed in the
explorer to the adp. Opened it using left shift.
Selected a table and deleted all records and smiled
back.

The look on their faces....awsome!!!!!!

The user that was implemented in the connection
setting was dbo_owner whoehahaha.

So the fun is over, does anybody have the 'disable
left shift' key code lying around. I can't find it
1-2-3.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Sander