[AccessD] Web site Hosting Companies

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 19 13:44:55 CDT 2007

Mark,

My web site is on WebHost4Life and while I like them OK, I must say that the
initial response time is not the best.  The way they get such low prices is
hosting dozens or even hundreds of sites on a single box.  If you get a lot
of hits per day, then it might stay cached on their server and the response
time might be OK.  My site gets a few hits a week I would guess and does NOT
stay cached, and can take as long as 30 seconds or a minute to get loaded
and return the first page.  After it is loaded, then the response times seem
to be fine.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting