[AccessD] Printer Question

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Nov 3 09:54:42 CST 2008

Dear List:

I have a client who has a Lexmark T6XX printer.  When he prints an envelope
from Word, something in the printer goes clunkety-clunk and the envelope
comes out unwrinkled.  When he prints an envelope from Access, there's no
clunkety-clunk and the envelope comes out wrinkled.

I assume that Word knows the codes to send to the printer in envelope mode
to stop the envelope wrinkling.

What I'm looking for, of course, are those codes and a way to send them to
the printer in advance of an access report that's going to print on an
envelope and, of course, codes to set the printer back again.

Or is there a quick solution for this like a third party OCX or something
that will do this?

Has anyone had to control a printer like this from Access?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

858-259-4334