[AccessD] Moderator Message

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Aug 7 10:46:43 CDT 2009

The whole points thing turned me off completely.  I have in the past
posted questions (not in a loooong time) without ever receiving an
answer.  I don't want points for an answer either, so it just isn't a
good fit for me. I'm not looking for a free lunch, but I'm also not
looking to buy a pig in a poke.  I think I'd feel better about it if you
could search the PAQ without being a member but you had to join in order
to post a question or answer.  Forget the points, that's just a numbers
game that doesn't actually say anything about how "expert" you are, only
about how many questions you've answered and had accepted.

Charlotte Foust