[AccessD] Using macros - good thing or bad? Was RE: OT search inname attachments in outlook2003

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Feb 22 16:31:35 CST 2010

1. Error handling.
Enough said.

2.  Simplicity.
There are many things which I need to do in code that  can't be done in macros, I don;t want
to look in one place for half of my application and somewhere else for the other half - so I do
it all in code.

3.  Maintainability.
It's much easier to search through and edit code modules than it is to search through macros
and the actions in them.

--
Stuart