[AccessD] Multi-Core Processors

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 08:46:15 CDT 2011

Hi Rocky,

In W7 I have the CPU meter gadget on the desktop.  This shows both CPU % and
Memory %.  I have 6 Gb of Ram - the only time it gets up toward 80% is for a
few seconds when I open Virtual PC.  So with that I know I have enough Ram.

I also have a gadget which shows the % use of each separate core - they all
get used!  See www.addgadget.com.

Dan