[AccessD] New SQL Server license scheme is RADICALLLY more expensive

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Nov 15 10:58:17 CST 2011

Arthur,

I had a look at a few sample chapters of your book. Looks quite comprehensive. I have to admit, I've been using MySQL this whole time and never really knew its whole history until now. I also like how you have a section on solutions to common queries. Great stuff. I will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good resource on MySQL.

- Hans