[AccessD] Remote Access to Access

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sun Nov 27 10:45:06 CST 2011

All,

Thanks for the help and advice.  I am still trying to better understand the options.

With our preliminary tests, it appears that Remote Desktop is MUCH MUCH faster than LogMeIn.
In fact, LogMeIn at times seemed so sluggish that I am not sure that it will work for us.

Is there a fundamental difference in the way that products like LogMeIn and RealVNC work as compared to Remote Desktop?

I would like to go with Remote Desktop, but our network person is not in favor of this because of security concerns and lack of static IP addresses that are available.

Brad