[AccessD] Drew Wutka memorial ideas

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Oct 6 09:07:24 CDT 2011

I know I don't post a lot but I have been subscribed to this list for a
few years.  It was very obvious how well respected Drew was on this list
and I think the family would really like to know that.  Small world,
turns out my wife has been working with Drew's sister-in-law (married to
Drew's brother) for a few years now.  They are reading tutors and sit
right next to each other every day.  My jaw dropped when my wife told me
last night about Amy's brother-in-law passing away this week.  I would
be glad to help get any condolences, memories, etc to the family.

Rusty Hammond