[AccessD] Access 2K subforms bound to SQL Server.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 21 06:18:21 CST 2012

Views really only get you so far though.  All of the "send me the entire index so I can pick out the
records I want" thing is still going to occur.  IOW subform data sets cannot be filtered by SQL
Server, where it could if it was done in an ADO recordset which I used dynamic code to fill.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it