[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 08:25:24 CST 2013

<<Are you interested in taking a leadership role?  Can you find "a quorum"
of other current members
ready to stand up and take over leadership of AccessD?  I will vote, and (as
I said) I will vote for
you in spite of your personal attacks on me and other members.  I think you
are serious about
wanting to change AccessD and that is a good thing.>>

 Actually, it's even simpler then that.

 Ken (or anyone) only needs to setup a forum "The new Access Hangout" and
post a message here saying "I'm leaving for the new Access Hangout Forum.
Please join me."

Jim.