[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:35:42 CST 2013

Well maybe.  If he wants to set up forums, get us a facebook page, twitter or any of the rest of
that kind of stuff then he needs to really take the reins.

Or are you saying outside of AccessD / database advisors?

He seems to be saying he wants to help DatabaseAdvisors become more relevant in the Access
community.   To do that he probably should attempt to do so from the inside management.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it