[AccessD] corrupt database - backup rather out-dated.

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jun 2 14:30:37 CDT 2014

 That's only true for a JET DB.  Gary is probably thinking of something he
did using a non-JET BE.

 But he might be thinking WAY back when there used to be "attachment
fatigue".   For no rhyme or reason, attachments would no longer work.  Many
developers back then refreshed attachments every time the app fired up for
that reason.

Jim.