[AccessD] Unbound Form Check For Changes

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:23:10 CDT 2014

A huge number of businesses use outsourced IT, no IT at all, or canned SW.
Many would say that they survive on web mail, a smartphone, and either a
tablet or a Mac or both.

What does being a small business necessarily have to do with using a
database, a lot tools are pay as you go for them... or they use Google
Docs. I know people who use Word as their database, more who use Excel, but
many medical practices and shopkeepers, cab companies- use special business
management sw for their industry including contact mgt, POS, payroll, and
billing... and an accountant who tells them what to file. They sure as heck
aren't asking for custom development in Access.