[AccessD] Further to keyboard problem

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:27:55 CST 2016

Glad you got it working, what I meant was, was this a fresh install of
windows 10 to your laptop, or was it an upgrade.  the reason I point this
out is that in our environment, we have had more issues with windows 8 and
10 when users upgraded instead of performing a fresh install and migrating
their data.

keep those backups handy, looks like they are needed ;)

…