[AccessD] Bug in Access 365

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 06:34:16 CDT 2021

Definitely agree with Bill.

Of special note re the fixing-it was the linespacing in the lists of entries in Outlook, where the report to MS actually pointed out the glitch in the code where someone had replaced a "match the font line spacing" with a fixed line height and they still did not fix the problem.

Also my conversation with a "Feedback to the team"  person re. the problematic Onedrive Home user web facility
 not allowing width setting, or scrolling (horizontally)  through the filenames to see the end of the names.
 - and vertical scrolling through a folder content only showing some of the entries in a folder.
- and showing the names of files being uploaded.
I was told that the Feedback did not go into the Dev/maintenance team database, and the person I was speaking to had no contact - oral, recorded, or written with the maintenance team, their management or their IT environment.

Sort of like when the Government says we are listening to you -
Meaning there is a team setup to record WHO complained
 so they could be 'dealt with'
Not actually meaning  that the problems reported would be recorded so they could be fixed.

So - if you there is actually a feedback path where the problems will be considered and addressed, please PLEASE tell us !

JimB