[AccessD] Previous Versions (was Thanksgiving)

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Oct 10 15:18:22 CDT 2021

Jim,

Looking at Kathryn's error message, I'm wondering whether the command line
compact option in newer versions of Access has also dropped support for
older Access versions.
https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/command-line-switches.176511/

[I'm still developing in Access 2010 but that will change soon - after my
client's last computer is upgraded.]

Paul Wolstenholme