[AccessD] Relationships

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Feb 12 15:39:11 CST 2022

Do you want to use the relationships DIAGRAM to view the database structure or to modify
the relationships?

If you only want to diagram the relationships take a look a t dBeaver.  It lets you create a full
ER diagrams  and  zoom in and out, play with the layout, print it etc. You can also create a
diagrams howing all relationships involving just a specific table.

https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver/wiki/Database-Structure-Diagrams

Unfortunately, it is not a relationship manager.  To edit relationship, you will still need to go
into the Access Relationships window and select the tables you are want to edit.