[AccessD] Last Business Day of the Month

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:05:04 CDT 2023

If the rule is: last business day of  the month is when the Day of Week is
not Friday or  Saturday then , I would write a function to take the last
day of the month and if the day of the week of the last day of the month
was a Saturday or Sunday, then start subtracting a day at a time looking at
the day of the week.  When it finds Monday-Friday DOW, return that date.