[AccessD] Last Business Day of the Month

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:39:13 CDT 2023

I do like tabla. And sitar. I had a couple of albums of Ali Akbar Khan.
Peaceful music.  I got to like it when I was traveling about India.  I
would always try to find someplace where they were playing.

But the rhythms I could never master.  One of the pieces we're playing in
orchestra this session is in 5/4 time. That's hard enough.

Our Western minds are attuned to 3/4 and 4/4.

But I digress...