[AccessD] Some sad new for the Access community

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:18:56 CDT 2023

Hello, AccessD! It is excellent to see so many familiar names!

I have the *Access Cookbook* by Getz, Paul Litwin, and Andy Baron on my
desk at work. I refer to it now and again because I'm maintaining roughly 6
dozen Access apps for the company I consult for now in my twilight years.
(I am officially the oldest person at this location by 2½ months.)

Regards,

Steve Erbach
920-279-5688