[dba-Tech] Blocked Sender's List or Is this the right list forthis kind of question?

Mike Tope mike.tope at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 6 17:50:12 CST 2003

> A complete waste of time. Spammers do not use the same name/address
> twice.

Rubbish.
Even with it filtered into a spam folder and deleted daily I've spotted
names that come back again and again.
I'm currently staring at one 'from' Kathryn R. Williams which keeps coming
back (I know a Kathy Williams, but this is Kathryn R. Williams
<roxannmarl at mail.plugged.com.lb>) with the subject line
mpublw big finance why keep ûp the struggle, get oùt o.f that me5s vokupo

I haven't blocked the sender, though. It got 7.9 points, which was enough.
Mike Tope