[dba-Tech] OT Windows Language Settings

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 10 09:35:50 CDT 2003

There was a recent news item in this area about an area of Wisconsin where
the Belgian immigrants were the last people in the world to speak a
particular dialect of (I believe they said) Flemish. They were afraid that
it would become a dead language because the kids aren't bothering to use it
anymore.