[dba-Tech] Renaming files in Windows Explorer

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Sat Jun 26 10:52:29 CDT 2004

if the recommended Irfanview doesnt help, I have a little Access db (2k) which
allows you to replace one (always the same) part of the filename with something
else.
I had written this to get rid of the DSCN, cause for some purpose the name
(DSCN1905) was too long. but you can replace any part of the name with something
else.
only problem is, it is written in German.
if you wnat it, let me know. you may change it to English and make it available
to DBA
Lembit

Lembit Soobik