[dba-Tech] Determine if modem should answer or not.

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:21:35 CST 2004

I don't know if it's illegal here yet. Not really morally right though
I suppose in most people's minds. Still, now that wireless routers
become more popular yet users don't become any more security concious
so they lock them down better, is it really hurting anyone?

And no doubt the ISP wouldn't like it, but can they really stop it? ;-)

I have heard people talk about their seeing 4 or 5 different routers
when they turn on their laptops with wireless cards.

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com