[dba-Tech] WXP Connecting Mobiles

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Tue Sep 7 03:00:17 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Lacey [mailto:andy at minstersystems.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 September 2004 4:16 PM
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues'
Subject: RE: [dba-Tech] WXP Connecting Mobiles

Interesting. I'll try that.

Andy

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ ********************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information protected by law from disclosure.
immediately and delete this email from your system.
No warranty is given that this email or files, if attached to this
email, are free from computer viruses or other defects. They
are provided on the basis the user assumes all responsibility for
loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from
their use, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.