[dba-Tech] C++ to vb.net conversion

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 23 20:32:31 CST 2005

Very carefully otherwise you end up with something that looks like a
plate of spaghetti
or the diagrams wrap several times around the walls of a conference room.
You have to use a tool that allows disolving of nonessential diagrams or
events.
I have seen data flow diagrams of large systems where things like
temporary Syncsort files were included.