[dba-Tech] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: Norton Strip mdbs

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:23:38 CST 2006

Rocky,

You probably know that Microsofts' Antispyware product was purchased
from Giant software.  I remember that I tried it out while it was
still owned by Giant and it caused odd behavior, so I uninstalled.
But when Microsoft bought it and offered the free beta, I installed it
and haven't had a problem.

I found out about Giant from reading a thorough review of a couple
dozen ASW programs.  Giant performed the best in the review, but it
was impressed upon me that no single ASW program catches everything.
Matter of fact, according to the review, no combination of THREE ASW
programs catches everything.

http://spywarewarrior.com/asw-test-guide.htm

Steve Erbach