[dba-Tech] The latest Debian

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun May 12 03:30:49 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil

I don't think so. Neither did Jim, so it seems, as that appended note is the interesting part - written when the fellow had given the original blurb a second thought.

I don't get why some are so clever on behalf of Microsoft and its management and are convinced, that MS is nothing but a bunch of idiots. In no organisation anything is perfect, neither at MS, but when I think about it, all the speakers and instructors I've met at MS developer events have been people I would have a good time working with. More or less, of course, but I don't believe they left all the bad guys back home at MS.

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 12-05-13 9:01 >>>
Hi Jim,

But did you read all the text of the article Hans referenced?

Thank you.

-- Shamil