[dba-Tech] The latest Debian

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun May 12 07:19:56 CDT 2013

Hi Gustav --

Yes, that article looks like a fake one or authored by a "psycho" with their superEGO bloated in the first part of the article and lost all their vapor in the second part. Taking such article into account doesn't look worthwhile from here...

And all that conspirology, Kremlinoligy as they say, looks rather stupid.

Linux is a good OS, no doubt, and it doesn't need such articles to be used to prove its "superiority" over MS Windows, IMO.

Thank you.
-- Shamil

P.S. Typed on WinPhone from the garden house located in NW Russia - doing some groundwork here :)