[dba-Tech] Adobe InDesign to pdf

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Aug 9 07:38:58 CDT 2016

Hi Jim,

It was, indeed, in the compression settings.  I'm now using the "high
quality" compression mode. This simple change resulted in producing a
12MB pdf from the same InDesign document that had produced a 600MB pdf.
Absolutely mind blowing difference!

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com