[dba-Tech] NetGear NightHawk Router

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Thu Aug 6 14:31:12 CDT 2020

I've got a Nighthawk router, and I really like it. It wants me to register
for all sorts of things, but you don't need any of them.

The best way to access it is via a laptop, rather than the phone app, you
can do so much more on the laptop.

Just go to www.routerlogin.net and it should take you to the logon page. If
it's the first time you've done that, the credentials should be on a label
on the router.

Jon