[dba-Tech] external hard drive

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:26:24 CDT 2021

Hi everyone!

My Seagate external drive has developed a short in the wiring and it's
difficult to get the files, which is okay - there's little there that's
important for all time - mostly work files that I needed to keep for a bit.
I bought a new one, My Passport, and within a few days it was toast. I
received a prompt to format the drive. A little research shows this happens
with this brand. So, I'm going to return it, but now I'm wondering what I
can trust. Would anyone like to recommend a brand?

Susan H.