[dba-Tech] external hard drive

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:18:41 CDT 2021

I used it to copy things from the spinning hard drive to SSD when I
first switched over a number of years ago.  Used it for backups (not
often enough - ha ha).  Copying things from old systems to new,
rescuing data from otherwise crashed computers that wouldn't boot.
They really are a valuable tool.  And regular "internal" hard drives
are really quite cheap and you can rotate and have multiple generation
backups etc.