[dba-Tech] external hard drive

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Apr 19 17:36:36 CDT 2021

Just get one of these and use any SATA drive:
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SATA-USB-Cable-USB3S2SAT3CB/dp/B00HJZJI84/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sata+to+usb+adapter&qid=1618871454&sr=8-3

If you buy an SSD don't buy the cheapest ones - they're cheap for a reason. And since you appear to have the same luck as I do, they'll go bad when you least can afford it to happen.

Samsung SSD are good but expensive. Silcon Power are good and a little less expensive. Try this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07997QV4Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

John B