[dba-Tech] Windows update hell

Peter Brawley peter.brawley at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 20 16:09:18 CDT 2021

On 6/20/2021 3:20 PM, Gustav Brock via dba-Tech wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> Well, then ask her to address these issues to her employer.
> We can't do or suggest anything useful anyway, as you only provide moan and complain without any  specific or otherwise useful info that could narrow down her issues.

Again, the specific issue is that Windows 10 updates too often trash
users' working environments in the specific ways mentioned in  the links
provided; in her case the last update uninstalled her browser and
Outlook. The specific suggestion I'm making is that Windows flunkies
stop defending the Microsoft practices that create such problems.

PB

-----