[dba-VB] Unusual VB Request

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Sun Feb 20 16:10:28 CST 2011

Hi Gustav,

Yes, VB runtime has been tested and is ok.

I'm at the point of testing a solution but I'm just being cautious as I
don't understand what is going on here I guess.

How does Java call a COM lib? Does it 'Import' it? What if 2 libs have
the same name, what am I going to break?

I'll let you know what happens.

Cheers

michael